Hundreds of installations all over India !!!
- A complete range of freeze dryers in condenser capacities – 1 Liter, 2.5 Liter, 4.5 liters, 6 Liters, 12 Liters and 18 Liters.
- Condenser Temperatures available – ( -550C / -840C / -1050C ) for either simple aqueous samples or even the harshest of solvents in samples to be freeze dried.
- Innovative and special features. Pre-freezers available – both inbuilt and stand-alone.
- A complete set of different accessories which may be needed for freeze drying. Suitable Vacuum pumps available.
- Extremely user friendly controls and display.
The "Triad" Freeze Dryer System
- The Champion equipment for Lab Scale Freeze Drying in Vials and simultaneously in flasks and or ampoules.
- Pre-Freezing, Freeze Drying and Automatic Stoppering of Vials - ALL IN A SINGLE MACHINE.
- The system allows pre-freezing of samples within the equipment at -750C.
(hence no need for an external pre-freezer), followed by freeze drying and Automatic stoppering with no intervention required.
- All suitable accessories and Vacuum Pumps necessary available with us.
The stoppering tray dryer for freeze drying in Vials
Can be attached to any of the freeze dryers with condenser capacity from 6 Liter Capacity and more.
- It allows pre-freezing of samples on the shelf, followed by freeze drying and Automatic Stoppering of Vials using a unique Pneumatic Stoppering Mechanism.
- Freeze drying in ampoules comes extremely handy whenever large no. of samples need to be freeze dried simultaneously e.g. Microbial Samples.
- The attachment for freeze drying in ampoules can fitted onto any of our freeze dryers.
- Other accessories needed such as ampoules, sealing torch etc.. are all available with us. Kindly have a look at the accessories below.
- Vaccum pumps - Roatary Vane Vacuum Pumps available for all capacities of freeze dryers depending on the relative chamber capacity.
- Also available with us is the innovative Combination Vacuum Pump - which has a diaphragm pump in the beginning, followed by a Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump.
- Most suitable Vacuum Pump for troublesome solvents / acids etc..
- A much longer life time as compared to regular rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps.
Copyright © 2008 Biogentek. All Rights Reserved